Deputy County Counsel
Lesley Pak joined the Office of the County Counsel in 2017. She is a member of the Finance, Government Operations, and Technology Team and Environment and Land Use Team. She represents the Facilities and Fleet Department and Assessment Appeals Board and advises the Office of the County Executive on contracting matters. Before joining the Office of the County Counsel, Lesley was a Deputy County Counsel for the County of Sonoma, representing county departments and special districts with a focus on public works and procurement. She was previously a real property appraiser for the County of Santa Clara Office of the Assessor. Lesley’s professional expertise includes real estate transactions, assessment appeals, public finance, local taxation, and contracting and procurement.
Office practice areas
- Environment and Land Use Team
- Finance, Government Operations, and Technology Team
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
- Deputy County Counsel at County of Sonoma
- Associate Attorney at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP